And so I was on the road again down to Maryland’s Eastern shore to check out Talbot County, a peninsula jutting out into the Chesapeake only 2 hours from both D.C. and Baltimore but a world apart. It just so happened that the Waterfowl Festival was going on in historic Easton during the weekend I was there. To whet your appetite, here is one course from my French Wine & Wild Game dinner at the Tilghman Island Inn…a perfect pairing for the day’s activities. Stay tuned!
Where Do You Want to Go?
View Food Map in a larger map
- Listen to What the Bit@hes Have to Say! | Get In The Kitchen Bitches | This Ain't Your Grandma's Cookbook! on Get in the Kitchen Bit@hes!
- admin on Mezzetta Italian Castelvetrano Olives
- Shirak on Mezzetta Italian Castelvetrano Olives
- Xav on Malbec Madness: A Celebration of Great Taste!
- admin on Rivella: Switzerland’s National Soft Drink