And so I was on the road again down to Maryland’s Eastern shore to check out Talbot County, a peninsula jutting out into the Chesapeake only 2 hours from both D.C. and Baltimore but a world apart. It just so happened that the Waterfowl Festival was going on in historic Easton during the weekend I was there. To whet your appetite, here is one course from my French Wine & Wild Game dinner at the Tilghman Island Inn…a perfect pairing for the day’s activities. Stay tuned!
Where Do You Want to Go?
View Food Map in a larger map
- steveadmin on Hash House-A-Go-Go Kicks It Up at Mohegan Sun
- A Couple in the Kitchen on Hash House-A-Go-Go Kicks It Up at Mohegan Sun
- Gastro Traveling | Hash House-A-Go-Go Kicks It Up at Mohegan Sun | Gastro Traveling on 2 New Restaurants Featured at Mohegan Sun Restaurant Week
- CJ at Food Stories on 2 Perfect Wines to Kick Off Summer
- admin on Free Passes to Mohegan Sun BBQ Fest